Terms and Conditions
- Unauthorised use and/or duplication of content on this website without written permission from SpEcHiDe, is strictly prohibited.
- Excerpts and the generated contents maybe used, provided full credit is given to author with appropriate and specific direction to original content.
- No content is owned by SpEcHiDe or the website owner, except where otherwise noted. SpEcHiDe has merely consumed publicly available APIs to generate the contents for the provided resources.
- All intellectual property rights in this web site, design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects belong to SpEcHiDe and or their affiliates.
- In no event SpEcHiDe shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from the use or inability to use the provided resources whether based on warranty, contract, tort or in any other means or action.
- This notice may be updated from time to time. Continued use of the resources mean that you agree with the new Terms and Conditions.